The new feature in this Version is First Selected.
You now can set the First Selected GameObject on each managed panel. This directly accesses Unity’s eventsystem and sets the GameObject in the appropriate slot.
This helps especially when creating controller based ui control schemes.
And of course thanks to all who are submitting bugs.
- Fixed a bug there you could only add one script call in a slot like “Call before show” cause the slots did not expand properly.
Version is currently in unity’s review process and should be out during the next days.
Just submitted the update v1.3 for the [uGUI]PanelManager to the Unity AssetStore.
Lots of bug fixes mostly regarding to calling methods on state change (timing and the ability to remove them again(not just disable))
Also added a feature to fade the transparency of your panels!
The fixes in Version 1.23
- fixed null selection on add switch panel component
- fixed not saving the option to show main panel instant
- added instant option to switch panel component
- deleted “this.” in this.ManagedPanelGUI(Panel); in the uGUIManagedPanels_Editor. VS2013 threw an error when attaching to Unity
Version 1.2 is now live in the AssetStore
- Fixed bug were Methods (before enter state and before leave state) where not called when transition duration was zero
- Fixed bug in PanelSwitcher component where hiding a hidden panel resulted in showing it
- Fixed Null reference bug in PanelSwitcher component
- Added: You can now set MainPanels to show instant on Start or SceneSwitch
- Added: You can now have multiple mainPanels
- Changed Calling Methods on changing state from to UnityEvents (previously Methods where called with „SendMessage“)
- Change: exposed
- public static uGUIManagedPanel FindPanel(string name)
- you can now get the instance or the GameObject of any panel by calling
The new and improved Panel Manager for the new Unity GUI (uGUI) has arrived and is ready for purchase (20$) in the Unity Asset Store.
Let’s start making awesome GUIs with ease 🙂
Asset Store Link