The new feature in this Version is First Selected.
You now can set the First Selected GameObject on each managed panel. This directly accesses Unity’s eventsystem and sets the GameObject in the appropriate slot.
This helps especially when creating controller based ui control schemes.
And of course thanks to all who are submitting bugs.
- Fixed a bug there you could only add one script call in a slot like “Call before show” cause the slots did not expand properly.
Version is currently in unity’s review process and should be out during the next days.
If Xcode tells you that you ran out of trampolines and your app crashes, don’t worry your application still can jump on your IOS device 😉 If you heavily use recursive Generics (type 1) or like in my case interfaces (type 2) just set the AOT settings higher!
I had a great laugh when i read for the first time that my Application ran out of trampolines 🙂
Type 0 (default 1024)
Type 1 (default 1024)
Type 2 (default 128)
Just go to your Unity3D PlayerSettings -> Other -> AOT Compilation Options and paste the line from above there:
AOT Compilation Options in PlayerSettings under Other Settings
have fun jumping on your new trampolines 🙂
Just submitted the update v1.3 for the [uGUI]PanelManager to the Unity AssetStore.
Lots of bug fixes mostly regarding to calling methods on state change (timing and the ability to remove them again(not just disable))
Also added a feature to fade the transparency of your panels!
The Dissolve shader got an update.
It now supports 2D Sprites. Have fun dissolving stuff in your 2D Game!
goto Dissolve Shader
The fixes in Version 1.23
- fixed null selection on add switch panel component
- fixed not saving the option to show main panel instant
- added instant option to switch panel component
- deleted “this.” in this.ManagedPanelGUI(Panel); in the uGUIManagedPanels_Editor. VS2013 threw an error when attaching to Unity
Version 1.2 is now live in the AssetStore
- Fixed bug were Methods (before enter state and before leave state) where not called when transition duration was zero
- Fixed bug in PanelSwitcher component where hiding a hidden panel resulted in showing it
- Fixed Null reference bug in PanelSwitcher component
- Added: You can now set MainPanels to show instant on Start or SceneSwitch
- Added: You can now have multiple mainPanels
- Changed Calling Methods on changing state from to UnityEvents (previously Methods where called with „SendMessage“)
- Change: exposed
- public static uGUIManagedPanel FindPanel(string name)
- you can now get the instance or the GameObject of any panel by calling
The 1.1 version of the uGUI Panel Manager is now live in the AssetStore.
*Moved uGUIMenu.cs to Editor Folder
Rename ManagedPanels_Editor.cs to uGUIManagedPanels_Editor.cs
*The panelManagers Animatios can now animate panels with fixedDeltaTime so also working with (Pause on == TimeScale == 0)
*Fix issue: Panel flagged as MainPanel didn’t properly animate when it was already shown in EditMode
*Fix issue: multiple state change calls will now result in the panel moving to the last called state