The uGUI Panel Manager helps you with managing your Screens (or Panels).
You can set up GUI transitions with ease (with built in tools or with utilization of the Unity-Animator).
It manages your Panels in Play (in your Game) and Edit mode!
Call functions of your scripts every time a specific screen shows up or gets pushed away.
WORKS ON UNITY 4.6 PRO & FREE (&HIGHER)
- manage panels in edit mode
- manage panels and their transitions during play mode
- use built in animation system OR Unity’s animator for panel transitions
- set Main Panel to show on start
- call specific functions on “beforeShow”, “afterShow”, “beforeHide”, “afterHide”
- panel-switcher component for buttons
- easy script calls for triggering panel-transitions
- blazing fast gui flow creation
Short Overview Video:
- Feature: added transparency in panel transitions
- fixed timing with calling methods on state change
- fixed bug where you can’t delete state change methods
- fixed null selection on add switch panel component
- fixed not saving the option to show main panel instant
- added instant option to switch panel component
- deleted “this.” in this.ManagedPanelGUI(Panel); in the uGUIManagedPanels_Editor. VS2013 threw an error when attaching to Unity
- Fixed bug were Methods (before enter state and before leave state) where not called when transition duration was zero
- Fixed bug in PanelSwitcher component where hiding a hidden panel resulted in showing it
- Fixed Null reference bug in PanelSwitcher component
- Added: You can now set MainPanels to show instant on Start or SceneSwitch
- Added: You can now have multiple mainPanels
- Changed Calling Methods on changing state from to UnityEvents (previously Methods where called with „SendMessage“)
- Change: exposed
- public static uGUIManagedPanel FindPanel(string name)
- you can now get the instance or the GameObject of any panel by calling
The 1.1 version of the uGUI Panel Manager is now live in the AssetStore.
*Moved uGUIMenu.cs to Editor Folder
Rename ManagedPanels_Editor.cs to uGUIManagedPanels_Editor.cs
*The panelManagers Animatios can now animate panels with fixedDeltaTime so also working with (Pause on == TimeScale == 0)
*Fix issue: Panel flagged as MainPanel didn’t properly animate when it was already shown in EditMode
*Fix issue: multiple state change calls will now result in the panel moving to the last called state